Defence Housing Australia (DHA) lease in place
When you purchase this property, Defence Housing (DHA) will pay your rent every day for the remainder of the lease. This modern home is found in the ever popular Charlottes Vineyard Estate within easy walking distance to Arbor Grove school, daycare, family friendly parks and the town centre with all of its amenities. The renowned Vines Resort and the beautiful Swan Valley are also on your doorstep making this a location that is hard to beat.
The house was built in 2007 and features four bedrooms - main with ensuite and walk-in-robe, three living areas and extra storage. The open plan kitchen flows onto the family room and out to the outdoor living patio and yard. The house will be comfortable all year round with air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
DHA Lease Summary
End date: 30/10/2023
DHA Lease Options and Variations
- DHA guarantees to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
- DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
- The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
- The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
- A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
Investing with DHA - This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property. In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to pre qualified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
Call Mark Snelson 0410 983 432 for your chance to view.