Cute as a button
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in Annie's Landing is just fabulous!
* Gorgeous front facade with artificial lawn and small garden beds with roses
* Front porch to sit and look over at the park and massive gazebo
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with vanity, shower and toilet
* Bedroom 2 with sliding robe plus sliding door onto the atrium garden with water features and LED lighting and fully reticulated with shade sail
* High ceilings throughout
* Open plan kitchen/meals and living with split system air conditioning
* Kitchen with rangehood, stone bench tops, fridge recess, under bench 900mm oven and gas hot plates plus bonus dishwasher
* European style laundry behind double doors in living area
* Rear double lock up carport
* Shade sail to enjoy a glass of wine and relax
* Close to brand new primary school and public transport
* Automatic reticulation to low maintenance gardens
* Pets negotiable
* Close to Anne Hamersley primary school and new day-care centre
* Close to public transport
**YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
You can do this by going to www.raywhiteellenbrook.com.au, then click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION button. You must complete the simple form, providing all required details most importantly your MOBILE NUMBER, click on submit you will then be registered.
If there are no home open times for an inspection for the property, you must still register and as soon as a time is set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS PROPERTY
-You must attend an inspection of the property that you have registered for.
-You must read and understand the General Tenancy Application including the standard and special terms of the application agreement